How can I stay at the Ronald McDonald House® of Southwest Florida and what can I expect?
- Referrals can only be made through a patient liaison/medical personnel at the hospital where the patient is being treated. Please contact them if you feel you may need to stay at the Ronald McDonald House.
- If the birth mom is under 18 years of age, she must have her Parent/Legal Guardian with her at all times during her stay.
- During one’s stay, all guests are provided lodging, a private bathroom, meals, snacks, laundry facilities, and other services. In order to offset some of these costs, all families are asked to make a donation of $10 per night, however no family is ever turned away due to inability to contribute.
- Our accommodations can only be offered to those family members involved in the daily care of the patient.
- All families who wish to stay with us are required to complete the room referral process and consent to a background check.
Please speak to your patient liaison/medical personnel at the hospital where the patient is being treated or call us at 239-437-0202.