Ronald McDonald House Charities® Southwest Florida programs and events are supported by 1000+ volunteers who dedicate their time, talent, knowledge, and resources to ensure we can serve families and children who need our help.
Volunteers help in many ways. They:
- Assist families and staff at the Ronald McDonald House in Fort Myers
- Care for families in the Ronald McDonald Family Room at Golisano Children’s Hospital
- Assist at our fundraising events
- Host Wish List drives or other third-party fundraisers
- Participate in our Family Meal Program by cooking dinner for our families (visit rmhcswfl.org/family-meal to see how this process works!)
- Prepare fresh baked goods for our families on the go
- Help put together our brown bag lunches for families utilizing our Family Room at Golisano
- Provide a lending ear to families who need a friend to talk to
- SO MUCH MORE!
URGENT NEED: Our Family Room needs volunteers! We are looking for someone with a flexible schedule, able to volunteer one-two shifts per month. There are three shifts per day: 8am-12pm, 12pm-4pm, 4pm-8pm. If you are interested, please fill out the application below.
Please note: House volunteers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Family Room volunteers must be at least 18 years of age and complete a Lee Health Volunteer Application provided by Volunteer Manager Illeny Farese, in order to volunteer at Golisano Children’s Hospital. If you are 16 years and under and interested in supporting RMHC of Southwest Florida, please consider hosting a Wish List drive!
THANK YOU FOR THE SELFLESS ACTS OF LOVE YOU SHOW OUR FAMILIES!
For more information, please call Volunteer Manager, Illeny Farese, at 239-437-0202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already a registered volunteer? Log in to see what opportunities we have available!
READ BEFORE YOU HIT SEND!
When you hit send, the page will not reload or redirect. Because of this, it will look like your application wasn’t sent. To confirm it was sent, please scroll back up until you see the words “Volunteer Application.” Underneath, you will see a green message letting you know your application was sent. You will also receive a confirmation email. If you do not see our emails right away, please check your bulk/spam folders and accept our email. You only need to do this once. Thank you!