Ronald McDonald House Charities® Southwest Florida programs and events are supported by 1000+ volunteers who dedicate their time, talent, knowledge, and resources to ensure we can serve families and children who need our help.
Every day, we celebrate the MANY volunteers who help this charity run! We cannot thank you enough for your dedication to RMHC SWFL. If you are interested in joining our incredible team, there are so many ways you can get involved!
Volunteers help in many ways. They:
- Assist families and staff at the Ronald McDonald House in Fort Myers
- Care for families in the Ronald McDonald Family Room at Golisano Children’s Hospital
- Assist at our fundraising events
- Host Wish List drives or other third-party fundraisers
- Participate in our Family Meal Program by cooking dinner for our families
- Prepare fresh baked goods for our families on the go
- Help put together our brown bag lunches for families utilizing our Family Room at Golisano
- Provide a lending ear to families who need a friend to talk to
- SO MUCH MORE!
Please note: House volunteers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Family Room volunteers must be at least 18 years of age and complete a Lee Health Volunteer Application, in order to volunteer at Golisano Children’s Hospital.
If you’d like to volunteer, please fill out the application below! For more information, please call 239-437-0202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already a registered volunteer? Log in!