Ronald McDonald House Charities® Southwest Florida programs and events are supported by 1000+ volunteers who dedicate their time, talent, knowledge, and resources to ensure we can serve families and children who need our help.
Volunteers help in many ways. They:
- Assist families and staff at the House
- Care for families in the Family Room at Golisano Children’s Hospital
- Assist at our fundraising events
- Host Wish List drives or other third-party fundraisers
- Participate in our Family Meal Program by cooking dinner for our families
- Prepare fresh baked goods for our families on the go
- Help put together our brown bag lunches for families utilizing our Family Room at Golisano
- Provide a lending ear to families who need a friend to talk to
- SO MUCH MORE!
Our Family Room needs volunteers! We are looking for someone with a flexible schedule, able to volunteer one-two shifts per month. There are three shifts per day: 8am-12pm, 12pm-4pm, 4pm-8pm. If you are interested, please fill out the application below.
Please note: House volunteers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Family Room volunteers must be at least 18 years of age and complete a Lee Health Volunteer Application provided by Volunteer Manager Illeny Farese, in order to volunteer at Golisano Children’s Hospital. If you are 16 years and under and interested in supporting RMHC of Southwest Florida, please consider hosting a Wish List drive!
THANK YOU FOR THE SELFLESS ACTS OF LOVE YOU SHOW OUR FAMILIES!