RMCH SWFL Families
Research shows that the Ronald McDonald House program:
- Supports a family’s psychological well-being by keeping them close and providing emotional and physical comfort and support.
- Enhances the hospital experience for the child and the family.
- Helps alleviate the financial stress of accommodation and travel.
- Results in better sleep quality for parents, which gives them the rest they need to make critical decisions related to their child’s care.
- Helps families cope better and focus on the needs of their sick child when they have support from family members and other families.
Here are just some of the incredible families who’ve passed through the doors of the Southwest Florida Ronald McDonald House!