RMCH SWFL Families
Research shows that the Ronald McDonald House program:
- Supports a family’s psychological well-being by keeping them close and providing emotional and physical comfort and support.
- Enhances the hospital experience for the child and the family.
- Helps alleviate the financial stress of accommodation and travel.
- Results in better sleep quality for parents, which gives them the rest they need to make critical decisions related to their child’s care.
- Helps families cope better and focus on the needs of their sick child when they have support from family members and other families.