There Are Plenty of Ways You Can Help!
Here are some ways you can help support RMHC® of Southwest Florida:
- Shop for a cause with our Tupperware Fundraiser
- Write a Positive Note to help encourage families with children at Golisano Children’s Hospital
- Pull Tab Collection
- Family Meal Program (up to 8 people at a time)
- Become a sponsor at one of our events (call 239-437-0202 for info)
- Secure Silent Auction and Raffle items for our events (call 239-437-0202 for info)
- Instead of birthday gifts, ask your friends and family to donate to RMHC by creating a Birthday Fundraiser on Facebook
- Vehicle Donation Program
- Host an Event/Fundraiser where proceeds go to RMHC i.e. Garage Sale, Bake Sale, Car Wash, etc.
- Create your own crowdfunding event on our “Raise Love” platform
- Wish List Drive
- Help our families have a HAPPY HOLIDAY by purchasing gifts off our Holiday Wish List for 2018!
- Put together Care Packs for Family Room
- Planned Giving
- Donate your change to RMHC Donation Boxes at McDonalds and participate in any in-store fundraisers
- Amazon Smile
- Driver’s License and Tag Renewal Contribution
We are more than happy to come out and speak to you and/or your team about all the ways there are to support RMHC Southwest Florida! To request a speaker, please fill out this form. You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with everything that is going on!
If you have questions about any of these ideas or have an idea of your own, please call Illeny Farese at 239-437-0202 or email us here. You can also download our “How Can I Help” packet which includes the necessary forms you need to fill out.