Our 2022 Impact
We cannot say thank you enough to our philanthropic partners who allow us to meet our mission. Our generous supporters – including individuals, families, organizations, Board members, and our local McDonald’s owner/operators – provide essential funding so that RMHC SWFL can invest in our programs to impact the children and families we serve.
Take a look at our 2022 impact:
- 1,877 —Number of family night stays provided by the Ronald McDonald House® of Southwest Florida
- 330—Meals provided to families at the Ronald McDonald House
- 1,549 —Number of patient family visits to the Ronald McDonald Family Room for snacks, beverages, laundry services, rest, and relaxation.
- 8,000+ —Number of children served by the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® program in Southwest Florida.
- 32,179 — Hours volunteers worked, equating to a whopping value of $875,268!!
By the Numbers
- 37 Days —Average length of stay at the Ronald McDonald House
- $130 —Cost per night for one family to stay at the House.
- $10 — The amount families are asked to contribute for each night they stay.
- 1,417 — Number of Share-A-Nights offered to families in need.
- We encourage guests to donate $10 per night, or whatever amount they can, to continue House operations. A donation is not required, and no eligible family is ever turned away or denied future stays at the House because they did not make a donation.
Download our 2022 Year In Review Newsletter today to learn more about how we helped local families and children in 2022!