Our 2022 Impact
We cannot say thank you enough to our philanthropic partners who allow us to meet our mission. Our generous supporters – including individuals, families, organizations, Board members, and our local McDonald’s owner/operators – provide essential funding so that RMHC SWFL can invest in our programs to impact the children and families we serve.
Take a look at our 2022 impact:
- 1,877 —Number of family night stays provided by the Ronald McDonald House® of Southwest Florida
- 330—Meals provided to families at the Ronald McDonald House
- 1,549 —Number of patient family visits to the Ronald McDonald Family Room for snacks, beverages, laundry services, rest, and relaxation.
- 8,000+ —Number of children served by the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® program in Southwest Florida.
- 32,179 — Hours volunteers worked, equating to a whopping value of $875,268!!
By the Numbers
- 23 Days —Average length of stay at the Ronald McDonald House
- $100 —Cost per night for one family to stay at the House.
- $10 — The amount families are asked to contribute for each night they stay.
- 1,417 — Number of Share-A-Nights offered to families in need. We encourage guests to make a donation of $10 per night, or whatever amount they are able to donate, to continue House operations for future guests. A donation is not required however. No eligible family is ever asked to leave the House and no eligible family is ever denied future stays at the House because they could not or did not make a donation.
Download our 2022 Year In Review Newsletter today to learn more about how we helped local families and children in 2022!