RMHC® of Southwest Florida grants funds to financially assist qualified children’s charities in Lee, Charlotte, Collier, Glades and Hendry counties.
RMHC of Southwest Florida provides grants to not-for-profit organizations whose programs help bridge access to health care and help children reach their full potential. Grant reviews are currently held on a quarterly basis throughout the year. However, beginning in January 2019 RMHC of Southwest Florida will be reducing reviews to two deadlines. The new dates are as follows:
- 1st Cycle Deadline: March 1st (awards sent first week of April)
- 2nd Cycle Deadline: September 1st (awards sent first week of October)
Though Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southwest Florida would like to fund all requests, please be mindful of our limited $25,000 budget. Grant awards will not exceed $10,000.
Please note, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southwest Florida will not fund the following types of organizations or projects:
- Salaries or travel expenses.
- General advertising or fundraising drives.
- Partisan, political or denominational projects.
- General and administrative costs.
- Intermediary funding agencies.
- Public or private schools unless they have a 501(C)(3) designation.
- Endowment campaigns.
Complete guidelines and requirements can be found in our application. If you would like to receive a Grant Application, please call 239-437-0202 or click here to download a pdf format of the application.