Without our volunteers, there would be no Ronald McDonald House Charities®!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Assisting families and staff at the House
- Caring for families in the Family Room at Golisano Children’s Hospital
- Assisting at our annual fundraising events
- Preparing a daily hot meal or baked treats for our families through our Family Meal program
- Other ways to Get Involved
If you are interested in helping, please fill out our Volunteer Application below and you will be contacted by Volunteer Manager, Illeny Farese. Please note: House volunteers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Family Room volunteers must be at least 18 years of age to volunteer at Golisano Children’s Hospital. If you are 16 years and under and interested in supporting RMHC of Southwest Florida, please consider collecting Pull Tabs or hosting a Wish List drive!
For more information, please call Volunteer Manager, Illeny Farese, at 239-437-0202 or email us here.
Already a registered volunteer? Log in to see what opportunities we have available!