RMHC® of Southwest Florida utilizes matching funds to award 13 $1,000 scholarships each year to deserving high school seniors pursuing higher education.
Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Southwest Florida participates in the Ronald McDonald House Charities U.S. Scholars Program. This program is designed to provide financial assistance to eligible graduating high school seniors who face limited access to educational and career opportunities.
Eligible applicants must:
- Reside in Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades or Hendry counties
- Be a legal residents of the United States
- Be less than 21 years of age
- Be eligible to enroll at an accredited post-secondary education institution during the academic year following their high school graduation.
Scholarship recipients are selected locally by a diverse committee that includes educators along with business and community leaders. Students are selected and awards are distributed based on demonstrated academic achievement, financial need, and community involvement.
How to Apply:
- Starting November 1, 2018, graduating high school seniors may apply online.
- The deadline to apply for the 2019 academic year is January 21, 2019 and all mailed back-up documents must be postmarked by the same date. Applicants will be notified of their scholarship award status in May-June 2019.
- All students are eligible to apply regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability or national origin.
For any questions about the RMHC. Scholarship Program application process, please contact International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: RMHC) or toll free 855-670-4787. Apply now!