It All Adds Up!
- $79 — Cost per night for one family member to stay at the House in 2017.
- $10 — The amount families are asked to contribute for each night they stay in 2017.
- 0 — The amount of families who are turned away due to inability to pay. We encourage guests to make a donation of $10 per night, or whatever amount they are able to donate, to continue House operations for future guests. A donation is not required. No eligible family is ever asked to leave the House and no eligible family is ever denied future stays at the House because they could not or did not make a donation.
- 90% — How many families that are unable to contribute the $10 in 2017.
- 1656 — Number of family night stays provided by the Ronald McDonald House® of Southwest Florida in 2017.
- 12 — Number of families on waiting list who were never offered a room at the House in 2017.
- 19 Days — Average length of stay in 2017.
- 117 — Number of nights with a waiting list in 2017.
- $3,052.35 — Amount raised from our Pull Tab program in 2017.
- 4273 — Number of meals provided by the Ronald McDonald Family Room® for the first year (May 2017-April 2018).
- 3722 — Number of children served by the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® I in Collier County, in conjunction with Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida, in 2017.
- 2016 — Number of children served by the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® II in Lee County, in conjunction with Family Health Centers of SW Florida, thus far (January ’18 to May ’18), across 20 Lee County Schools.
Download our Ronald McDonald House Program Impact flyer so you can see why families stay and just how beneficial the House is.