Grampy’s Sporting Clays Tournament
About the Event:
- What: 2nd Annual Grampy’s Sporting Clays Charity Tournament Benefitting Ronald McDonald House Charities® SWFL
- When: Friday, May 13, 2022 (registration begins at 8:30am)
- Where: Sarasota Trap, Skeet & Clays- 3445 Rustic Road, Nokomis, FL 34275
- Register: Click this link for more information, registration, and sponsorship opportunities!
A Day of Fun to Remember!
In partnership with the Kids & Clays Foundation, the Grampy’s Clays Tournament promises to be a first class event! Whether an avid enthusiast or never heard of the sport, our tournament is the one for you. Using clay targets only, participants enjoy a sporting activity on a beautifully designed course. No gun experience needed, as a short training will occur upon arrival and shooters with know-how will be on-hand to provide support.
Looking to have a fun morning with friends? A leadership or staff team building activity? Novice to the sport and want to try it out for a good cause? Experienced in the sport? Our tournament is the one for you! Sponsorship opportunities and ticket prices below.
A Beautiful Setting
Sarasota Trap, Skeet & Clays just north of Ft. Myers and south of Sarasota boasts a beautifully designed and maintained course. www.sarasotatrapskeetandclays.com
Arrive at 8:30 a.m. for registration, breakfast, socializing, and an important training orientation. Then, let the tournament start! Lunch, bluegrass music, raffle, and auction will follow the tournament’s completion. All attendees will leave with Grampy’s Charities Famous Ditty Bag which includes an event shirt, hat, pocket knife, and more!
Supporting a Good Cause
Premature birth. Illness. Injury. Dental Care. A child’s hospital stay or outpatient treatment can last days, months and sometimes years. Many Southwest Florida children do not receive regular dental care. Funded nearly 100% through philanthropy, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southwest Florida provides free-of-charge programs and services through our Ronald McDonald House® in Fort Myers, Ronald McDonald Family Room® at Golisano Children’s Hospital, and Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® program, consisting of two “dental offices on wheels.”
- 8:30am-9:30am: Registration & Breakfast
- 9:30am-10:00am: Mandatory Safety Meeting for all Participants
- 10:00am: Shotgun Start
- 12:30pm: Lunch, Raffle, Auction and Awards
Huge thanks to our event partners: