What is Robbie’s Run?
Robbie’s Run is a 5k-ish Fun Run/Walk/Crawl on December 7th, 2018. The fun run path will be throughout the beautiful Fiddlesticks community. No competition here, just enjoying the outdoors with our friends and supporting RMHC Southwest Florida! The best part is you don’t even have to attend the fun run to participate! You can simply donate to a Team Leader to help them reach their goal!
This Fun Run/Walk/Crawl is sponsored by Grampy’s Charities and all proceeds will benefit the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® Program. The Ronald McDonald Care Mobile Program is a fleet of state-of-the-art vehicles that deliver medical and dental care directly to underserved children in their own Southwest Florida neighborhoods.
Participation is easy! Become a Fundraiser today!
- Start your own team and recruit members to help you reach your goal!
- If you’re creating your own team, you will recruit teammates to help you raise funds by sharing your page on social media.
- Join a team and help another team leader reach their goal!
- If you’re joining a team, you will simply donate and help share the page on social media so others can donate.
- Everyone is invited to participate in the fun run/walk/crawl but it is not required!
If you are a team leader and your team has helped you reach $500 or more, you are invited to attend our delicious lunch afterwards! Again, only team leaders are invited to the lunch so if you want to attend, create a team today and start raising funds!
All proceeds from Robbie’s Run benefit the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile Program in Southwest Florida.
The mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Southwest Florida is to create, find and support programs that directly impact the health and well being of children and their families in Southwest Florida.